Friday, June 23, 2006

Today is totally Nineteen

*bah* I have this thing kicking around in my head, and its not quite ready to be unleashed, but I'm hoping it will soon. Its a slightly darker shade of red than the vibrant flow of love, far closer to the rich mahogany of drying blood. Its full of glinting eyes and sharpened teeth, and it wants to come play. A conversation about Fight Club sparked it off, the words starting dancing through my head wanting to be put down. But they're not quite ready yet.. Need to let them simmer more.


But anyway! On a more cheerful subject. Today has been a most wonderful day, bright, sunny, and productive at the office. Its also my last day in the training room, starting Monday afternoon I'll be out on the floor at a desk, actually taking and processing calls. That, in and of itself, will be a vast improvement. I'm desperately ready to dig my fingers into this job. Oh yes, and its *PAYDAY* can ya dig it? Not that I can cash my check until I get home.. But 'meh'.. That'll be fine all things considered.

Because, of course, once I get my own desk. I can bring in the four mini-fans, the miniature air conditioner that will live on my floor, the Ivy that I intend to grow within my cubicle, a number of fountains, and slowly but surely, decoration for my drab walls, to consist of images of my Zarhah, my children, events and places I wish to visit, as well as a few skillfully placed speakers to provide some nice ambient sound. This is not my cubicle, this is my citadel.

Yes.. For those of you who may have popped over earlier, I stripped out a post and made it two. :) They seemed to need seperate titles.

Cool points awarded to the first person who can identify what the title of this post means, and where its from.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

*nods* Abso-fuggin-lutely it does!