Monday, June 19, 2006

Behold.. The power of love.

Good morning gentle readers.. And welcome to my first day of work. Long awaited it may be, but after last night.. and waking up at *3:30am* this morning just raring to begin studying. Its going to be a *LONG* day. But it started out right.

As the title of my Blog says at this point... "Love is what magic will be when it grows up".

For those who've ever doubted the power of love to change your life, and the lives of those around you. Observe

If I had any doubt of the forces moving in my life, well.. Lets just say I don't anymore. I apologize for not being as eloquent as I usually am. But today, it seems that Life is doing my talking for me. What could I possibly say to match this.

So let me thank you, Zarhah love. For it is what you brought out in me, that I shared with others, that led to this womans long grief finally beginning to heal.

No comments: