Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Chanticleer your name is... Dinner.

Rolled out of bed this morning, almost literally, at 6:45pm. Let me tell you what a glorious time of day 6:45 is.. Oh wait.. I can't. This morning at least, it blew ovines with voracious intensity. *shrugs* Or I'm just bein' pissy, which is an equal likelihood. But then hey, I'm still wakin' up.

I suddenly have a trip planned north on the 30th, off t' see Zarhah, yon light of my heart. Its my birthday that weekend (The 4th of July), and whilst I am somewhat aggravated that I must leave at a mere 5pm on that day, I certainly can't complain that I get to spend the 30th-4th with her. *grins* Happy B-day to me!

Oh, yeah, and for those of you that didn't know, the 4th is my birthday. So no fireworks this year, email me for my address, so you can enclose the funds for my birthday present from the world. With any luck, you'll drop enough in my account for us to go to India. (More likely, I'll be able to buy a postcard with a picture of India on it. Ya cheap bastiches. :-p)

So.. Morning.. Things to look forward to. Well, there's always talkin' t'my love, though that won't happen until sometime this evening.. So.. A bit of a ways off, not really on the list of things to look forward to this mornin'. *hmmmm* AH! Donuts and Bagels! heh heh heh. Sweet sweet providence hath rained iniquity upon our instructor. Specifically, he left us alone in the classroom for 1.5 hours yesterday, having forgotten the person who 'should' be teaching us had a meeting that day. By way of apologies he brings forth many sweet and tasty pastries to be set upon the altar of 'Ooops.. I screwed up'.

*looks at the lot of you* What? I'm a passionate guy and all, but you couldn't have expected this Blog to be *ALL* songs and sonnets could ya? I mean *REALLY*.. Sheesh. Besides.. I've kind of taken to enjoying prattling at my inured readers of late.. It has become something of a touch-point in my day.. Now.. If only I knew who all you people were. *peers* Hey.. Ya know what, there's a comment box down there. *points down* Write ya scurvy blaggards! (Those that haven't, that is).

*looks at the clock* Well.. 10 minutes till I'm supposed to be in class. How wonderfully fun and cheery that is. Well, truly, today should be better. The first two days were spent getting our systems up and running, and that in and of itself was inanely boring. I'm sure in the coming week or two, I'll be BEGGING for an hour or two of quiet where nothins goin' on. But for now, its getting these systems learned so that I may inter myself in my cubicle. Bwahaahhaha.. There will be fountains and Ivy and a number of fans in my cubicle.. A veritable Mecca of peace, serenity.. And scantily clad fantasy women calendars.

*looks at the assembled* WHAT?

No comments: