Thursday, January 31, 2008

Aodhans list of things to remember...

This is going to be the start of, I hope, a habit.

Its a way to remind myself of the things my honey does to show she loves me, that I deeply appreciate when she does them. They're everything from little seemingly inconsequential things, to things of great consequence. And they'll be added little by little as time goes on.

To start the list this morning...

* Every morning when she gets out of the van to go to work, she tells me she loves me, and kisses me before she goes.

* She thinks of me when she's at the Co-Op shopping, and brings me home the occasional treat, like Chocolate Almond milk.

* She holds me and listens when I have a bad patch, and understands how hard counseling can be.

* She writes with me.

* She used to make me breakfast, and still does sometimes, and has only stopped because I'm not usually hungry when she's making breakfast. The same goes for Tea.

No comments: