Friday, August 01, 2008

Saxophone and Cacophany

*Sits in candlelight, Cakes 'Friend is a four letter word' playing, puffing on an imaginary Djharim Black Clove*

Good evening.. For you who follow this blog, I'm sure you've noticed I haven't updated the weight loss progression. Fear not, its still being updated, just not being posted online at this point. I'm going to limit myself to once a week postings of that, as those will provide the most relevant information.

This evening I'm sitting at home, and getting ready to leave to pick up a friend of Z and mines for the weekend. I've had the oddest mood of melancholy come over me this eve, for no.. Well no, for a few reasons I'm intimately aware of. What I'm *NOT* sure is what made those reasons rear their ugly head. Time will tell, or not I suppose.

I'm well enough, and just felt like posting something here this evening before I leave. So there it is, posted, wish me luck, I'm introducing a newbie to Dungeons and Dragons this weekend. Can only be fun.

No comments: