Friday, August 04, 2006

That work thing..

Good morning campers!! Up and at 'em! Its a bright new da..

Oh Scupper it, just go back to sleep. I would've this morning.


But the reason I haven't is particularly good news! I started a job today work.. Well, never mind where I work, suffice to say you wouldn't want to hear from me. But I *AM* working, and that makes all the difference.

Good news - My co-workers are pretty decent people so far, bright and amusing with decent senses of humor.

I give myself a week before I manage to offend one of them. :-)

The work itself is pretty straightforward and simple thus far, nothin' too horrid, and contrary to the warnings I've been given, the phone is *NOT* ringing off the hook. Of course, this is only day 1.

Weird factors - I've never been paid once a month before, and thats going to take some adjustment.

Now, computer facilities.. ALl in all, pretty decent, got your email, your web stuff, able to get to my web emails...
The problem (not really) is that I only have access to web based messengers, and Yahoo has, yet again, gotten on my shit list in that department. Yahoo doesn't *HAVE* a web based messenger. So take heed!

If you want to talk to me between the hours of 12:30pm-1:30pm PST, when I get on for my bit of mid-day recreation, ye'd best be gettin' an MSN messenger, and adding aodhan_an_chalaidh@hotmail.com to it so's I can *TALK* to you!

But aside from that, things are going well...

Now I just need my fans and fountains. :) This desk is kinda dreary..


Oh, and the office music? Varies from horrible to.. well.. AC/DC's 'Hells Bells' is playing right now. *rocks out*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your new job!

Brandon said...

Thanks! I'm lovin' it so far!